guess what?called jax just now and what i get?!
i have to go KL on this Saturday???HOW FAST are this??OMG!!!
i can't accept this but i have to accept this!!
gosh gosh!!i found that i got many things that i haven't settle it!those document i have to bring,certified and bla!gosh!!i should list it down!!!!T_T
i left three more days to go then there will my new beginning again!!
new environment new friends new things!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BUT I HAVE TO!!!!
pray to God that i will packing my luggage good and don't miss up anything i should bring!!!!!!!
i have to go KL on this Saturday???HOW FAST are this??OMG!!!
i can't accept this but i have to accept this!!
gosh gosh!!i found that i got many things that i haven't settle it!those document i have to bring,certified and bla!gosh!!i should list it down!!!!T_T
i left three more days to go then there will my new beginning again!!
new environment new friends new things!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BUT I HAVE TO!!!!
pray to God that i will packing my luggage good and don't miss up anything i should bring!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment