Thursday, May 05, 2011

Aloha :)

12.41 am now,I'm tired but just not willing go to bed and sleep!LOL!and guess what???I cut my hair again!!teehee!!!flat!finally!not bad la,like it,hehe :)
just viewed my friend's blog,woah~felt that she always updated her bloggie leh,felt good,because I'm the one always lazy to updated my blog la,urghhh!
well,recently spent my time with doing nothing,gosh..more question poked out in my mind again,the question that should i book my flight ticket?if i arrived my Uni earlier that 21May is that any place for me to sleep,or should i go on 21May?apuh~~my brain is getting sot==!!..
wah.....i really have to get used to all of this kind of problems,because when i go to KL study more problem more difficult things the test is waiting for me and i have to faced it and settled up by myself,purrfff!
how hard are this Lord? but just like ah ning jie told me,before You gave me all the test sure you already knew that I can settled up myself and learn to me more mature,learn how to grown up through out all the things that you test me,Amen..i believe in You,with You,everything is possible..even we're not the good one not the perfect one but You still love we all, together with us all the time,til the world end :)
okie,i think is should go to bed and sleep!tomorrow have to wake up early and go breakfast with Stephane Chen!!!!!bahahahaha :p
good night world,sleep tight!
God blesses :)

No comments: