hmmp.....
what I'm gonna say today nehs....
i want said my friend..
he looks so down..
he said that he will be ok,no problem..
is that real?ok..
i won't force you...
just hope that you can face all the things positive way..
don't try to scare me please..
I'm very worry about that...
beside that,i seems like made my friend very upset..
i doesn't mean that want scold you or what...
i just wanna talk with you..
i know the sound when i talk with you may be you don't like..
so i apologize..
since you still very angry about that,
so i let you calm down yourself...
i SIGH for 9 times today...
='(
what I'm gonna say today nehs....
i want said my friend..
he looks so down..
he said that he will be ok,no problem..
is that real?ok..
i won't force you...
just hope that you can face all the things positive way..
don't try to scare me please..
I'm very worry about that...
beside that,i seems like made my friend very upset..
i doesn't mean that want scold you or what...
i just wanna talk with you..
i know the sound when i talk with you may be you don't like..
so i apologize..
since you still very angry about that,
so i let you calm down yourself...
i SIGH for 9 times today...
='(
No comments:
Post a Comment