gosh!!finally i found out this song!!miss so much!but is from my friend there=.=! mine one my sista bring to Penang then no more come back liao,wuuu!!T_T actually is her de cd la,hahas!!i got asked her bring back to me when she come back miri,then??she said lost already!!&*^&()@#$ but today i finally heard this song at my working there!yipee!!so i straight borrow from my friend!!hoho!=p
this song called ''i will come to you'' sang by Hanson..i like this song very very much!and first time i heard is when i'm form1?or 2 la..the most i like is the lyric!!very meaning full..may be for you is not,but for me is very meaning full..depends la,hehe=) very nice to hear,hehe=) go and MUST try it!=)
When you have no light to guide you
And no one to walk to walk beside you
I will come to you
When the night is dark and stormy
You won't have to reach out for me I will come to you
Sometimes when all your dreams may have seen better days
And you don't know how or why, but you've lost your way
Have no fear when your tears are falling'
I will hear your spirit calling
And I swear I'll be there come what may
'Cause even if we can't be together
We'll be friends now and forever
And I swear that I'll be there come what may
When the night is dark and stormy
You won't have to reach out for me
I will come to you
We all need somebody we can turn to
Someone who'll always understand
So if you feel that your soul is dying
And you need the strength to keep trying
I'll reach out and take your hand
nice??go and try it bah=)
No comments:
Post a Comment